Page 1 sur 7 1 2 3 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 63

Discussion: TSO - Calculateur de Combat

Bûcheron agité Avatar de Asipak4you
    Monde
    Les Plaines d'Helios

TSO - Calculateur de Combat

Hello,

I am the author of the battle simulator http://settlersonlinesimulator.com/d...fsimulator/fr/. If you have any problems or questions about the simulator, just ask. I'll try to answer all of your questions.

Regards

1. Basic functions

1.1 Simulate battle

Give your units into the simulator and also the enemy units and click on "Simulate battle". Then the battle is currently being simulated 50x and displays the result. Have you already carried out other users from the same simulation, the number of the performed simulations can also be higher. To obtain the most reliable results, the simulations should be performed as often. Click repeatedly on the button "combat simulation" to increase the number of currently up to 1000.
    Experience has shown that this value is more than sufficient to provide reliable results.

Let us therefore fight by 10 recruits and 15 archers against 10 scavengers:

1.2 The simulation result

After clicking on the "fight simulate" the browser window is centered on the simulation results. It ehält information about the minimum, maximum and average losses of its own and the enemy units.
    Furthermore, displays the number of simulations carried out for this fight (in this case, 150), the minimum, maximum and average number of combat rounds, and the expected experience points (EP).

By clicking on "Spent Resources" you can also see what goods they will lose this fight.

1.3 Advanced functions

You scroll down a bit in the simulation result, you will come across a link to the "Simulations of other users." There, all simulations are listed, which were conducted over a period of several hours from other users for exactly this enemy camp (10 raiders). Often there is unity constellations that are more suitable opponent for the camp than the one we chose above in the simulator (10 recruit 15 archers).

As a further aid, the simulation can be performed even link to be able to show, for example, here in the forum or to refer to it elsewhere. This generates a link that appears below the simulation results.

1.4 The example simulation

You scroll a little further down, you come across the word "sample simulation." Clicking on it opens the course of a simulation carried out for this fight. Further details can be obtained by clicking on Show "On the Divided damage" and "intermediate result". Using the example simulation can be easily and struggles to understand in detail.

Dernière modification par Asipak4you ; 22/03/2014 à 12h55.

Bûcheron agité
    Monde
    Terres d'Ambre
    hello Asipak4you
    no question, just a big thank you, it's an essential tool, you soon may be

Monde
    Les Plaines d'Helios
    Bonjour!

I have implemented an interesting new feature. In the section "adventure" it's now possible to create army proposals for a complete adventure. You simply select from the troops that you have and then efficient army propals are being calculated using the simulations that have been performed before. For example: Aventure - Hors-la-loi

Not every adventure is supported yet, but I'll add them soon.

--- google translate ---

J'ai mis en place une nouveauté intéressante. Dans la section "aventure" il est maintenant possible de créer des propositions de l'armée pour une aventure complète. Il vous suffit de choisir parmi les troupes que vous avez et puis propals armée efficaces sont calculées en utilisant les simulations qui ont été réalisées avant.

Pas toutes les aventures est encore supporté, mais je vais les ajouter prochainement.
    Dernière modification par Asipak4you ; 08/04/2012 à 23h10.

Constructeur de cabanes en bois
    Monde
    Terres d'Ambre
    Hello and thank you for your very useful simulator.
    However, I have a problem to access to it since yesterday. It said "403 - Forbidden, You don't have permission to access /dso_kampfsimulator/fr/ on this server."

Where does this problem come from? From me or the server?

Thank you for your help.

Pêcheur de poulpes
    Monde
    Terres d'Ambre
    i do too axelia

Monde
    Terres d'Ambre
    j'ai le meme probleme qu'Axelia depuis hier

Monde
    Les Plaines d'Helios
    Hello,

I think you've already recognised that the simulator is completly down. I don't know the reason yet, but I'll tell you what has happend when I know it. At the moment, I'm on holidy but I'll be back on friday, so hopefully I can upload a backup on another server tomorrow.

Regards

Monde
    Terres d'Ambre
    slt ! depuis 1 semaine on ne peut plus acceder à ton calculateur sur le site hallophp..... meme probleme qu'axelia !

Architecte à lunettes Avatar de Deoteria
    Monde
    Les Plaines d'Helios
    Pour info, dans la cette section vous trouverez d'autre calculateurs de combat : http://forum.thesettlersonline.fr/th...pour-le-jeu-V2

Doyen Sénile Avatar de foufbibi
    Monde
    Terres d'Ambre
    le meilleur simulateur pour "trouver" la meilleur compo c'est siedleronlinetools, mais celui de Asipak4you est le top pour les calculs de diversions et oui çà fait une bonne semaine qu'il ne marche plus , il a dit qu'il regarderai aujourd'hui !!! Patience !

Thanks to you, Asipak4you , your simulateur is a very good tools for this community /game !!!

Répondre à la discussion
Page 1 sur 7 1 2 3 ... DernièreDernière

Les tags pour cette discussion

Règles de messages